Turn your music knowledge into cold hard cash with the Fame Game’s Top of the Charts bets! With some of the best odds available online, you can bet on the chart toppers with the Fame Game and make yourself a bundle!
Don’t miss the unbelievable odds we’re offering this week. Get your bets in before Friday to take advantage.
1. Ariana Grande – thank u, next | Currently @ No.1 | Odds: 2/1
Ariana has been dominating the charts for 3 weeks, will she hold on to the top spot? Or will she give way to the competition?
2. Little Mix – Woman Like Me (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Currently @ No.2 | Odds 3/1
Little Mix has been slowly climbing the charts and is up 1 position from last week. Will they continue to rise and topple Ariana from the no.1 spot?
3. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow | Currently @ No.2 | Odds: 3/1
After 8 weeks in the charts Shallow dropped 1 position from last week to come in at no.3. Will Gaga and Cooper be able to reverse their fortunes before Friday?
4. Jess Glynne – Thursday | Currently @ No.3 | Odds: 4/1
A fast riser, Jess is up 3 positions from last week, 3 more would see her take the top spot. Will it happen?
5. Rita Ora – Let You Love Me | Currently @ No.4 | Odds 4/1
Its our guess that, after 9 weeks in the charts, Rita’s gone as far as she can with Let You Love Me. But if you think we’re wrong place your bet and take advantage of the competitive odds.
6. James Arthur & Anne‐Marie – Rewrite the Stars | Currently @ No.16 | Odds 8/1
Rewrite the Stars entered the UK Singles Charts this week at no.16 but with all the hype around the release of The Greatest Showman we give the song an outside chance of shooting up the charts.
Place your Bets!
Who will be the UK’s number 1? If you think you know then place your bet on who will be this week’s number 1 and earn cash.
Bet this week. Next week. Every week.
Get in on the action. Join the fun. Place your bets on the UK Music Charts with the Fame Game App right now!